Lost Without You


I bought this foam froggy stamp set at Michaels for $1 -great buy for such a cutie-dont ya think so? Just had to ink it ASAP. lol. The rest of the images that make up this scene are from my CTMH (Close To My Heart), set called Frogs #C1184. The sentiment is from MSE (My Sentiments Exactly). All pieces are adhered onto foam adhesives for added dimension - though it's hard to tell from this picture. (still trying to figure out how to take better photos for your viewing)... :) Thanks for looking!

1 comment

  1. Awww, that frog is way cute! I love it!! Love all the 3D stuff on your cards!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.