LIFE

Hey everyone! Thank you kindly for your wonderful & touching comments on my cards. It means so much!

Life's been crazy busy with caring for my 3 little ones & my teen who needs to be taken all over creation. Sadly, Daddy's always working and cant be around lately. Sooo, I actually try to do my card crafting at night when my gang goes to bed - though by then Im just exhausted. I'm looking for a way to get back into crafting and still take care of my precious gang, home and life ... without taking time away from my children or spending the days being "cranky" due to lack of sleep. Any suggestions anyone???

2 comments

  1. Do you have a freind or neighbour you can trade a few hours a week babysitting with...so you can both breath and play a little?
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey America!! I'm sorry to hear you've been so busy lately. I do have a suggestion. I think its okay to create card in parts throughout the day. I do it all the time. I rarely ever make a card in one sitting.

    I sometimes run up to my craft room just to glue something on in the middle of cooking dinner. . .then later, I'll add a ribbon, and so on. At least at the end of the day, you've completed a card and not really take away time from your kids or your life duties.

    Anyway, I hope you'll find time to relax (meaning craft! LOL!!). Crafting should be an enjoyable experience and you should not feel pressured to complete something. It stops being fun if that's the motivation. KWIM?

    Take care!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.