The Cross In My Pocket

Today's 'Ways To Use It' Challenge on SCS was to create an ATC ... Well, I was really anxious to use my brand new set from 2Redbananas that is Jami Bova's illustration of a beautiful cross in her set called: "The Gift", #2902. It seems like the perfect size for an ATC and here is what I came up with:



I want to apologize for the lighting and the picture that isnt very clear. Im currently having to use my CellPhone to take these pics.

For more of Jami's great stamp sets & other fabulous products, visit 2RedBananas at:
http://www.2redbananas.com/main.sc

Thanks for looking!
America

9 comments

  1. WOW!! What a gorgeous design!! Love your beautiful colored cross!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOOO beautiful! I love it, America!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! I have yet to get her set, but I love what you did for the ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. America this is gorgeous girl. I love that cross.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card!! The image is gorgeous and you made it beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow girl - this is awesome! I love your coloring on this - the brown looks so velvety!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so beautiful
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.