House Mouse Wedding Anniversary Challenge

This week at House Mouse & Friends, http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/ we are to create a card with a Wedding/Anniversary theme. This is what I came up with:


Dont forget to go check what the rest of our DT came up with to help inspire you.

Speaking of our DT, here's a quick NOTE: ***We are sending a BIG 'Thank You' to Jami Bova for being our HM&F Guest DT Member over the last few months; A big warm 'Welcome' to Pat Rose & Heather 'Rica' who have become permanent DT members; And a 'Goodbye' to Jennifer & Judy who have left our Design Team!***

With all of that, it's also been officially announced that we will be looking for a new Guest Designer or two to join our HM&F team in the very near future, so get busy creating with your favorite House Mouse Stamps and let us see your work! :)

Thanks for looking & Happy Creating!
America

14 comments

  1. I'm absolutely loving your card, America.... Love the adorable HM couple, design, bling and the nesty shape you used. Fabulous colouring.....
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card America - fabulous layout and colours - I love that touch of purple with the bling and Amanda's flowers, not forgetting Mudpie's bow tie.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card America - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you always make me smile, love these mice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How BEAUTIFUL and more precious than words can express! I am still blown away that you don't like to color...because every card you create is ALWAYS colored soooo perfectly! I suppose the coloring loves you:o) Another beauty, my friend!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, America. I love the heart shaped jewels. You did a great job on the layout and the coloring. Keep on stampin' on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is so cute! Love the colours and papers, and the couple of mice looks so adorable!

    Have a nice day! Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...this is so sweet! I love them in that nestie - and the little hearts across the top!! I had so much fun designing with you guys and hope to play along again...as soon as my hm stamps arrive with household goods! :) {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!! I just love your heart gems!! Very sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet. What a handsome couple. You colored them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet and love those heart gems!! True Love at it's finest :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely adorable! I just got this stamp at Hobby Lobby today on clearance for $1.49! I also picked up several others on clearance too! Hope you are well! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card!! Love the bling.linguing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfection. I love the hearts and little pearls -- the coloring of the wedding pair if perfect, as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.