Vintage Cutttlebug Challenge Blogspot Be Inspired #68 & ODBD Sneak Peek

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's time for Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot's Be Inspired #68. And we are going to create VINTAGE pieces. :)

But First, an UPDATE on what happened to my SCS vanished "Birthday Wishes" card (pictured on previous post below). Beate from SCS has responded with this:
Hi America,
When images dissappear after being approved, they were deleted while we ran a scan for duplicates in the gallery. You will have to rename the file on your computer to something more unique (not previously used on your computer) before uploading it to SCS. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to get your comments, views and favorites count back. If you have any questions about uploading, please let us know. We're happy to help! Hugs & smiles, Beate Johns

So, there you have it Friends! I had named that card file "Birthday Wishes"! Dah! Thats what I have named several others! I LEARNED a LESSON the hard way. No more duplicate card titling mistakes!! LOL! Be very careful and DONT let this happen to you when uploading to SCS! It'd be such a shame to have a card with great responses get deleted from your SCS Gallery like it did with me!

Now, on to happier things, like my Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Vintage CARD; It's a Sneak Peek!! I used an upcoming ODBD set due to be release February 1st:
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Our Daily Bread Design's upcoming release set called "You will Find Refuge".
Paper: Designer Vintage Dp & DCWV textured Brown CS & Heavy Cream CS.
Ink: Marvy Matchables Browns, Brown StazOn, Brown Brilliance, Copics (for shadowing)
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Spellbinders, Adhesive BasicGrey Pearls, Copper Brads, Creative Memories Corner Rounder Punch
Techniques: Dry Embossing, Sponging

For more incredible VINTAGE Pieces from the DT, come take a look at the Cutlebug Challenge Blogspot Site this week! You are going to be blown away!!!

Thanks so much for Looking & Happy Creating!

13 comments

  1. America, you're cards are always so STUNNING!! LOVE this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, America!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beauty again!!!!

    greetings anneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. just a gorgeous piece of work, America! really stunning colors and attention to detail {AKA LOVE IT}

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....I am in awe.....

    about the SCS thingie....I try to use the name of the challenge and my initials and the date to be sure I haven't used the title before I too lost something once and I was not a happy camper...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous America! I love how your image is framed out here...just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It's a piece of art ... like everything you do.
    Nice take on the challenge :)
    Hugs,
    Odette

    ReplyDelete
  8. America, I gasped when I saw this card!! My gosh, this is just breathtaking! I love the vintage look of this card. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely stunning America!!! Love your use of the dies and all the distressing and sponging. Gorgeous design!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, America! Love the colors and the bird as a shadow image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, America! Love hat vintage look!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.