3 CARDS, A Sympathy, A Wedding and another Sympathy...

Hello Friends, Happy Saturday!
I've been working on a few SQUARE cards. LOL! (most of mine happen to turn out square). Not my intention -- just a comfort zone, I guess. :)

First CARD...
I needed this card last week. It's sad when we have a need for SYMPATHY cards...




















CARD RECIPE















Stamps: ODBD- Praying For You
Paper: Ki Memories & K&Company, Bazzill Cream textured CS
Ink: Marvy Matchables
Accessories: Pearls, Nellie Snellen Multi-Frame Dies, Cuttlebug EF, EK Success Border Punch, Spellbinders Cross Dies, Satin Ribbon
Techniques: Dry Embossing

Second CARD...
A funky wedding card created with today's SCS  Inspirational Challenge #IC270, found HERE:  I got my inspiration from this site's {UNCOMMON GOODS}reclaimed seatbelt chair (below).
  This also fits this month's SplitCoastStampers - DIRTY DOZEN theme; {Love Is In The Air}. It can be found HERE. Check it out, join the FAN CLUB and play along with us Dirty Girls. :)
CARD RECIPE:
Stamps: Cloud 9 Designs, Simple Thoughts - Wedding
Paper: Roll of Checkered thin paper {unknown brand}, Black textured CS, White heavy CS, Silver Embossed Wallpaper Roll
Ink: Black Pigment
Accessories: Adhesive Pearls, Pearl Beads, Floral Pin, Silver Brads (to hold flowers together), SU Scalloped Flower Punch, Satin White & Gray Ribbon, CB Embossing Folder, Silver Stickles, Imaginisce I-Top brad maker (for brad to match my DP)
Techniques: Dry Embossing
   
 Third CARD...
Next, I want to add a "With Sympathy" card that I actually created back in October of 2008. I was in the mood for Black and White that day and this is my creativity result;
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Friendship Blooms & Anna Griffin Sentiment
Paper: Basic, Heavy Black & Heavy White CS
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Half Pearls, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SU Floral Blossom Rub-ons, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Dry Embossing, Layering
Hope to have inspired you today. Thank you for stopping by my little corner of Blog-Land!  :)
America

20 comments

  1. You have the touch for embellishing Ms America! Both are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card America as always ..i love the monochrome wedding card .. so striking.
    Unfortunately i have a sympathy card to make today as my partners uncle died today. Yours has inspired me as i was putting it off
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cards are looking great america.
    love your papers and design.
    lot off details.
    just beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun
    as ever both stunning cards, beautiful detail, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. America, WOW these are both truly GORGEOUS!!!! I soooo love the black and white flowers you created on the second, SOOOOO beautiful!!! Gorgeous post with lots of inspiration!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW....these are 2 extremely beautiful cards....they are gorgeous in every way hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous America, love the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are wonderful. This cross of spellbinders is a dream.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these are just gorgeous!! I love the sympathy one and saved it to case!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning cards America, they are both so classy looking and elegant, love them.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our "love is in the air challenge"
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning cards America - love the B&W especially but both are so elegant.
    Thanks for sharing the love at Allsorts with us this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are both so gorgeous, America!
    I just adore the DP on the first one and the cross looks so beautiful. And the wedding card is stunning too!
    Have a wonderful new week:)
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards America ,,, both are stunning,,, 2 very different but very emotional occasions ,,, lovely work hunny :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. my apologies for being MIA...we have a new, adorable pup who demands much of what used to be my stamping and browsing time.....but she is so cute, I really don't mind too much....

    anyhooooooooooooo...this is so elegant and fine....all the wonderful elements I've come to anticipate with your work....so beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card MAerica, love the colors, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous card, both are beautiful but the wedding card is my favourite

    thanks so much for joining in with our Love Love Love theme this week at Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two stunning cards x

    I have lots of card blanks, but for some reason I prefer square, you seem to have more room to play around with (if that makes sense) Lol.

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGosh America you're cards are truly exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love you're cards. There so fabulous. I'm looking forward on seeing those beautiful wedding cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW - both stunning cards and sure to be treasured by the recipients.
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.