It's a TOUCHDOWN for House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge # 96

Hello and Welcome back. It is MONDAY again, and that means its time for another FUN challenge at  House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog.

Our beloved DT Member, Stacy Morgan, is hosting this challenge and wants to see us creating FOOTBALL themed projects. Yeap!!! You read that correctly!  It's a FOOTBALL Frenzy at HM&F baby!!! :)  AND, Its all for the LOVE of Football and the new Super Bowl Winners - The GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!! Their colors are Green and Yellow. So we could also use the colors as inspiration.  If this challenge were up to me, these colors would definitely be Blue and Orange for my favorite and most BELOVED Football Team ever - The CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!    :)   heheh

BUT, since its not, and I really wanted to make our Stacy proud, I just created this general FOOTBALL themed card.  It only has a little bit of the green and yellow. So almost suitable for any TEAM, right? :)


CARD RECIPE:
STAMPS:  Stampabilities, House-Mouse Designs, Monday Night Football, ## HMTR1024.
PAPER: 110lb White CS, MM CS, Black CS, DCWV Shimmer Stack CS
INK: Memento Black, Copics, Marvy LePlume Markers, Glitter Gel Metallic Markers
ACCESSORIES: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Jolee's Boutique Dimensional Letters, Silver Brads, Dress It Up Football Themed Buttons, Multiple Silver Football theme charms, Football Ribbon
 
Please visit  House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog  to check out all the great football creations by my Teamies and our fabulous May Guest Designers {Esme & Nancy}!!!! This is their last challenge with us, so I wanted to say "THANK YOU" both for joining us in MAY and also for your sharing your wonderful HM&F talents with us !! :)
 
We are now looking for our next 2 monthly HM&F GUEST DESIGNERS. Is it going to be YOU?? Would you like to be considered? If so, please visit HM&F MC here for all the details.
 
Hope you will join us!!!! :)
Thanks for stopping by today. I really enjoy hearing from you! 
Happy Creating!
America

12 comments

  1. Hi hun
    wowzer this is awesome perfect image for this challenge, fabulous colour work as always, great design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally CUTE! I love the charm you used, the touchdown banner letters your coloring. All of it! See you DO LIKE GREEN BAY after all! bawhahah.... America this is awesome, totally fun and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. America, I'm with you on the blue and orange!! LOL!! So perhaps I won't make a "football" one per say as I think hubby might kill me with a Green Bay item in the house! LOL!!

    LOVE what you've done with the football theme hun!! What a fun image and gorgeous embellish and design as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers woman! You totally rocked this challenge!! I love those footballs and think I NEED some! You're such an enabler. What an awesome card from every aspect. And, do i detect some COPIC COLORING??!! OMLORD, you're an awesome colorer ...and all this time you've said you're not!! I love it! big, big hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello - I'm back!!! Couldn't see any pictures on your blog earlier - still can't see some???
    Fantastic card and a perfect, perfectly coloured image!!! I love all your fabulous little charms and embellishments.
    love & hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. GEEZ, can you believe we not only chose the same stamp, but the colors are almost identical.......we must be channeling each other!!!!!!!! Great job, love the TOUCHDOWN across the top.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this stamp, its fabulous, great card america.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowee America! This is a super card!! Love your image and all the football embellishments (in my head it feels like rugby as English football is like your soccer!)
    I've loved being a GDT - thanks for having me!
    Esme xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card America :-) The image is just perfect for the theme and all the details and colours are fanbloomintastic !! I LOVE it :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. America....you scored a touchdown wit this football creation....so dang cute and with so much eye candy.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow...Lovely creation!! I just love this cute card.. Those colors and the designs are lovely.. I love those cute little,Its funny...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card America..you do such awesome house mouse cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.