*** P A R I S ***

P A R I S, France.... aahhh, I LOVE everything about it and just cant get enough.  I had fun creating this FRENCH STYLE Card. Its sponged with various inks, popped up with dimensional foam tape and embellished with lots of fun golden details...... 
Here is the RECIPE....
Stamps: Inkadinkado - Eiffel Tower, SU- French Script (for background panel)
Paper: Basic Grey DP, Cream CS
Ink: Briliance Archival Inks, (Brown, Red, Yellow) Gold Metallic Liquid Metal Marker (used to color silver charm to gold)
Accessories: Spellbinders Dies & EF, Cutlebug EF, Marianne Designs Oval Die, MS Punch, Prima Flowers, Gold Stickles, Gold Cording, Gold Flatback, Pearls, Satin Ribbon, Gold Button, Charm,
Techniques: Sponging, Dry embossing

There was a Great Inspirational Challenge Site at SCS yesterday called Empirical Style!   I had to check it out. After reading the details about how the site was started and learning that this couple's love of unique interior design products sourced from around the world, I thought of travel and Paris lights when I saw these fab light bulbs featured here on their Empirical Style site:

The long style Edison design reminded me of the lovely, glittery, sparkly, Eiffel Tower in Paris. (I know, crazy how we get inspiration from the oddest pieces, huh?).   I created my card based on that and to match my inspirational piece, I even added a gold circle behind the tip of the Eiffel tower to resemble light and the Empirical Style piece.

I must also give great Credit to the amazingly talented Linda D, of (Linda's Work of Heart);
http://lindaduke.typepad.com.  She always provides such wonderful inspiration with her incredibly gorgeous designs and tutorials. I love her shabby French style and so I followed her Paris design and layout when I created this one for the Inspirational Challenge. Thank you Linda D! :)

That's all from me today peeps! Hope you are also having a fun relaxing Day!  
We are now off to my kids Travel Soccer Games for the rest of today!

TFL and Happy Creating! :)
Inline image 1

5 comments

  1. Wowser America...this is one work of artsy! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning hun, love all that gold work and recognise so many pieces from my own craft stash, mine never look as fabulous as this though
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning card America.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.