Happy Spring! House Mouse


Im a HUGE House-Mouse Fan. Love those mice!!!

I was to make an Easter card.

Had this adorable House Mouse stamp and challenged myself to use it. After coloring and adding stickles glitter to the image - I didnt like how the flowers looked as the glitter washed them out. So, I layered them by re-stamping the images and cutting out the flowers and mice twice, recoloring, and popped up with gluedots on top of their original images for more of a 3D look. I went nuts on the butterflies with metallic gel markers and sharpies to make them match the background papers too. Then there is the doodling (I'm big on doodling dots and lines), so I did exactly that all over the card for this effect. Isnt it springy??

Thanks for looking & Happy Creating!
America

No comments

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.