Believe in Yourself Rockstar!


This started out trying as a black and white card but somehow ended up in mostly silver and black. lol. This is because I embossed the background paper then decided to color the swirls with a silver metallic sharpie marker rather than white. From that point, I just seemed to keep wanting to add more silver rather than white. So, it has 3 silver stars on top that were initially bright pink to match the guitar, but i colored them with my silver sharpie marker. There are also 2 silver star brads holding the CTMH sentiment which is stamped onto vellum then sits on a scalloped circle. The background paper is from a DCWV Designer Premium Paper called Rockstar Stack.

2 comments

  1. Hoa! You go girl! I just find out your blog, I love your cards they are so cute specially this rockstar one keep on the good work. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for noticing my work and for you kind words! I love to make cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.