Thanks So Much!

This was for another SCS challenge called Krafty Orchid Shadows.

I used SU Tags So much & Stampabilities House Mouse Designs Feeder Friends stamps here.

The paper are DPs' & Bazzill Cardstock.

For coloring I used my new magical set of 36 permanent markers, my Marvy LePlume Markers and Sharpie colors. I finished the look with a little bit of stickles for added shimmer to the flowers.

The image is bordered with rhinestones for BLING and finished off with a yummy ribbon!

The sentiment is a metal circle tag layered with DP's and small rhinestones. Thanks for Looking!

3 comments

  1. oh my gosh....this is the most darling image. I love chickadees....and I love the satisfied look that the mouse has on it's face. Toooo cute. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did the a FABULOUS job coloring your house mouse images America!! I love all the different elements to you card and lovely colors!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job coloring! This is such a cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.