More designs using NEW CDS stamp sets...

Here are more of my CARD designs created using the new Clear Dollar Stamp sets.....


"For Our Lord"...
I love all the beautiful sentiments on this entire set. I chose as Christmas theme for this saying. The card's DP is gorgeous all by itself, but I wanted to add my own twists like:
1. cut around the trumpet & cut extra holly leaves layers to add dimension.
3. Added GOLD ribbon and Gold brads.
4. Highlighted with a GOLD leafing Pen.
5. Sponged edges with Gold Ink and sentiment with Ruby Red Ink.
6. Finished off with Gold Glitter Spray.
What do you think?
Another stamp set that is also NEW this month at CDS is "Miracle From Above".
And I made the following 2 similar cards using the same 2 images from this set.
While the colors are also similar on both cards... the techniques, embellishments and tools used on each card are very different.


Accessories Used: Cricut Die, Designer Ribbon, Silver Brads, SU Signo Pen, Marvy LePlume Markers...
Accessories Used;
Clear & Blue Baubles, Ribbon, Chalks, Coloring Pencils and printed CS...

4 comments

  1. Such amazing cards! I love all the details!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful, but I am totally drooling over the first one with the gold accents and the very cool way you cut out the trumpet. Fabulous my friend!!!!
    smiles, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. That CDS card is just breathtaking! I love it! I can't wait until Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is just gorgeous and the other too are just so cute and adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.