House Mouse Monday Ch#19

A House Mouse CHRISTMAS STORY....

This is my card for this week's House Mouse & Friends Challenge # 19 - Embossing.

I used heat embossing for the main image and Cuttlebug dry embossing for bottom front panel.

The image is from 1995, Stampabilities, House Mouse Designs #MHUR1007.

Its twice stamped, the first is underneath. The second was colored in with Marvy LePlume Markers, Glitter Gel markers and CTMH Chalks then popped over first image with SU foam dimensionals.

I made my own DP for BG with Mousie Feet. The stamp is from Stampa Rosa #D2-1768.
its finished off with GOLD brads & Gold Trimmed Red Ribbon.

The GOLD bg paper is actually THICK GOLD Xmas wrapping paper.
I played along with SCS FS98 and CASED wonderful Paula for image and card. Of course, her pro coloring is so much more beautiful than I could do, but I sure tried. you can view her beautiful SCS card here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1162666?cat=500&ppuser=44919

AND SPEAKING OF Featured Stampers on SCS.... I have a ***SURPRISE update***
The surprise mentioned on my SCS upload today was that I extended my great FS97 CELEBRATION giveaway for an extra week. Please see below for more details.

5 comments

  1. So adorable, I just love your coloring is awesome America! Great HM image and love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those mice........... so darn sweet, excellent job, Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Your coloring is fabulous, and now I must remember to try to pick up some foil wrapping paper next week when it's on sale! :)
    Hope you have a fabulous Christmas my friend!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card! Great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Love your coloring, the mice foot prints and the embossing, Love the image you chose too....great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.