My wish for you in 2009....

**************************************************************************
May you always put GOD and Family first.
May all your wishes come true & your high hopes and dreams be fulfilled.
May all your realistic New Year Resolutions come into play.
May all your "NOT" going to allow yourself to do this year "NOT" happen.
May your procrastinations NOT disrupt your life.
May your handcrafted Christmas Cards be done on time.
May you find the extra time to do what YOU want to do and what makes YOU happy.
And, May your 2009 bring for you the beginning of brighter tomorrows.

HAPPY New Year!!!
America
**************************************************************************

2 comments

  1. This is wonderful wish for us all. I never make resolutions.. I made goals instead through out the year. That way I tend to keep them. lol Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully said America!! I hope you have a fabulous new year my friend!!
    hugs,Jami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.