Tuesday, August 04, 2009

It's Christmas in August at CSAYL

Here are my Christmas cards for the past 2 Challenges at CSAYL; First, is my take on this week's sketch:

What a Great simple sketch for quick Christmas cards. The Stamp used here is by Stampin' Up!, from the set called "So Many Scallops". Snowflake silver dimensionals are from Martha Stewart. I cut them and layered them, then added star rhinestone to center. The snowflakes border was created with a punch by Fiskars.

Next, is LAST week's Christmas challenge to create a card featuring ***snowmen***:
I just love these new INKADINKADO Christmas stamps featuring text within the images. Sooooo cool!! The Glitter Paper is from a Premium Designer CS Stack by DCWV. The DP also by DCWV.

Hope you are inspired to get started on your Christmas cards. Thanks for looking & Happy Creating!!! America

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Both cards are gorgeous!! Absolutely beautiful!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow both are gorgeous.

Connie said...

Oh wow! These are both so beautiful! Love all the silver!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Simply gorgeous........ohhhh the colours and layout and all your detail to totally top notch!!!

theneon said...

Christmas? I would love to think about Christmas -- it was 113 here yesterday! I love these cards, they are just so delightful (snowman) and elegant (snowflakes). You are indeed an inspiration.

Maria said...

Wow, America. . your cards are always so GORGEOUS. . you put so much love into them and it shows! Love the elegance of the first card. . .such a beautiful card and the awesome colors of your second card! Very striking! Keep up the great job! YOu're doing fabulous!

Sorry, I haven't chit-chatted with you for some time now! I've started driving my daughter to school and it's been really taking a chunck off of my free time! Ugggh! Well, you're busier than me so I think you know what I mean! Hope all is well!

Maria

Laurie tx stamper said...

What a classy christmas card! love it!

Lori Barnett said...

(THUD!) This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! WOW!