"Apertures"

This week at House Mouse &Friends, our Teamie Heather is hosting and she chose:
 Apertures - also known as a openings on projects.
Stamps: Stampabilities, House Mouse Designs, from 2008, called "Smarty Pants", featuring Amanda, #HMJR1078. The verse/sentiment is also by Stampabilities, called "Everything I know", #NR1023. The frame has ribbon around both edges, a bow and behind sentiment sides on bottom. School themed brads and tiny rhinestones finish off this card. :)

AND just to make sure I did this "Aperture" thing correctly, I made a 2nd card with an actual Circle Center hole created with the negatives of Spellbinders Circle Cuts, layered & placed descending to reveal the HM image at bottom. I also added pierced holes around the edges of the card (just in case my center didnt count as an aperture) LOL.
Stamps: Stampabilities, House Mouse Designs, from 2008, called "Spooktacular Flower", featuring monica, #HMF1019. The verse/sentiment is also by Stampabilities, called "Spook-Tacular", #QR1033.

For more awesome Mousey inspiration, visit us at HM&F - found Here

Thanks for Looking & Happy Creating!

17 comments

  1. Oh my!! These are amazing works of art!! Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! Love the bling on that circle frame especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh you made me laugh right out loud reading this post! Too funny. I love both cards, but my definite favorite is card number two! Love all the detail and the colors are wonderful on both! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards ;0)
    Great colors ...

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh America - I'm so sorry you ended up having to do two cards to make sure you had an aperture (giggle, giggle) and they are both so fabulous. Plenty of holes on them Fabulous colouring but have to say the second one is my favourite it is spectacular so I'm glad you did two.The colours, colouring, papers and your details are just stunning!!
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both spectacular, America!! I love the happy colors you`ve used, and I just love your creativity!! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous, America! Love the circle frame! Thanks so much for playing along at La La Land Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards, luv the 2nd one, luv all the gems round it, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 cards!!! Stop being such a show-off! LOL! ;) They are both super cute! May you should make a 3rd with a square hole?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bling and all those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable cards!! Love these adorable images and your use of ribbon!!
    Thanks so much for playing along at La La Land again!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Weekly Challenge!!
    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGOODNESS!!! America these have to be the most amazing, beautiful HM cards you made to date! Seriously, I love each one! The colors are spectakular and all the gorgeous details you always add really make each card a true work of art!! Wowzers! You ROCK. :)

    Thanks so much for your VERY kind words during the last few weeks through all my craziness! You're an awesome person and I'm so happy to call you my friend! :) hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of these are great but I especially LOVE the second one! The colors are so fun and bright, and love all the gems and how you used the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all your cards. This card was actually my inspiration for my Christmas Cards. I have a question. What type of paper do you use when using your copic markers? Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.