Cuttlebug Challenge - CHA countdown - Be Inspired #66 CHALLENGE

Our countdown to CHA, and introduction of the amazing Asian Embossing Folders continues! This week's designer showcase will feature some RED HOT designs from the DT, and the CHALLENGE is to make a POCKET card for Cuttlebug "Be Inspired #66 CHALLENGE"!

Here is a great SCS link if you need ideas on how-to create some versions of pocket cards!

Here is mine! And it also fits into the OCC challenge this week; **3-D**. You are to create a card, or project, or alter something you have laying around into 3-D.


CARD RECIPE:
Stamps: NONE
Paper: Red, White & Heavy Cream CS
Ink: NONE
Accessories: Red Ribbon, Silver Cording, Silver Brads, Rhinestones, Bottlecaps, Asian Themed Bottlecap Stickers, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, MS Punches , Creative Memories Punches
Techniques: Dry Embossing

The upper section of my card is the pocket opening and holds the middle panel that pulls out for writing your personal message.

Come see what the rest of the Cuttlebug DT has created and play along with us atHERE.

Thanks for looking & Happy Creating!
America

12 comments

  1. Oh, wow, America!! This is totally awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl!!! You rock. This is just so creative and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. `WoW` Your card is super `gorgeous` America:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your awesome Asian inspired card over at the Cuttlebug Challenge site...absolutely WONDERFUL!! If I send you the 1 Corinthians blocks will you send me this card? LOL! You'll have to ask AMACO, first :P

    BTW, have you stopped by the ODBD blog? Go see what's up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in awe....love the Asian theme...the red white and black...and well...every last detail

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS!!! Can I tell you how much I love the elegant style of your card, with the added twist of the fun and funky bottlecaps!!
    You can come and stamp with me in my craftroom anytime!!! I will even pull out the air mattress for you if you decide to move in :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl. . .wow, such a gorgeous card America! You sure are starting your new year with a bang!!! Congratulations on being part of the various DTs!! Whoohoo! Keep up the awesome and beautiful work you've been doing. . I love all of them.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for you kind comment on SCS for my easel card. Your cards are wonderful Bee

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool! Those bottle caps look amazing on this card. I never would have thought of that. You are so fabulously talented. I am tickled to be your 'bug sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cool America! LOVE the fun use of the bottle caps!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Our Creative Corner! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.