Here's a fun attempt at combining two SCS challenges. I incorporated the Olympic Rings into this card.
At SCS yesterday, the TLC #TLC261 "It's In The Pieces" challenge was to use PUNCHES as paper pieced art. I punched my birds with a Martha Stewart Punch, ran them through the cuttlebug embossing folders then double layered them and placed them on Circles punched with CM circle punches.
Also at SCS today, the color challenge #CC259, was to incorporate from 1 to 5 of the Olympic colors into our card creations. I dint get too fancy or caught up in this card at all. JUST HAD TONS OF FUN punching and putting it all together.
Here's my playful take:
Stamps: ODBD - You Will Find Refuge
Paper: White, Blue, Black CS
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: Spellbinders, Cuttlebug, Gold Brads, CM, Circle Punches, MS Bird Punch
Techniques: Dry Embossing, Scoring
***NOW FOR SOME UPCOMING ODBD NEWS***
1. Mar 1 is our new release and the ODBD DT is having a blog hop with prizes!
2. ODBD's Second Anniversary is Mar. 17th - and there will be five whole days of exciting events planned in celebration.
3. There will be Daily Challenges running from Mar. 13 - 16th. These challenges will be announced on March 7th on the ODBD Blog - so you'll have a chance to get started early on them.
4. Each challenge will run one day. The winner will be announced the next day.
5. Another ODBD Blog Hop will occur on Mar. 17th - revealing the very special ODBD Anniversary Release sets!!! These are AMAZING!!!!!! Wait til you see them! :)
6. Start early so you don’t miss out on any of the great prizes that will go along with these ODBD events.
7. I will personally offer some fun blog candy along the way to help ODBD celebrate!
Mark your calendars!!! :)
Thanks for looking & happy creating!