We're using *Jewels* for House-Mouse & Friends Challenge #97

Have you thought about using Jewels/ Jewelry findings on your next House Mouse & Friends card??? That's what I wanted to challenge us to this time. Check out all the details HERE.

I sent the Design Team some findings, {like trinkets, pins, charms, beads, and misc jewels, to help inspire them.Just wait and see the FAB cards they all came up with!!!  Bling-flashy, Girlie...

For mine, I started off with a completely different larger stamp called "Looking Good", 
but after much deliberations and coloring issues with an attempt at plan A, 
I finally had to go to plan B and use my HM&F stamp called: "Fancy Pants" instead. 

AND BELOW is my final take (sorry for the bad photo lighting here). It doesn't really show how flashy and sparkly everything is IRL:

CARD RECIPE:
Bling, and more bling, and oh yeah, bling!!!  heheheh
STAMPS:  Stampabilities, House-Mouse Designs, Fancy Pants, featuring Itty Bit, # HMG1013. Yr 2006.
PAPER: Silver Metallic Textured CS, 110lb White CS, Black CS, Blue Vellum
INK: Memento Black, Copics
ACCESSORIES: Spellbinders, MS Corner & Edge Punches, Silver Diamond Bead, Blue & Cream Pearls Beads, Silver adhesive Pearls, Silver & Blue Micro Beads (around main panel), Glittered Ribbon, Ranger Diamond Stickles
What da' ya' think???  Did I go way-way overboard on Flashy Blings or what!? LOL!!

MAKE SURE TO PLAY ALONG with us this challenge because not only do we have ONE fabulous prize from our FABULOUS Sponsor Simon Says Stamp,
In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards & Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. They stock over 100,000+ items- so that they can offer you quick service and 1 stop shopping at a great price!


but,  I'm also giving AWAY a Second GREAT BIG SURPRISE prize to another lucky YOU!!! :)
  Isnt that EXCITING???
This Challenge we are saying goodbye to our May Guest Designers {Esme & Nancy}!!!!  "THANK YOU" both for joining us and for sharing your wonderful talents!! :)  With that being said, we want to also welcome 2 new GUEST DESIGNERS for June, and they areKendra & Brenda!! Welcome Ladies!!!  We're very excited to have you & cant wait to see more of your awesome House-Mouse & Friends projects!!

So get out those ***JEWELS*** and CHECK out all the FABULOUS Jewel/Jewelry Samples by my TEAMIES to help inspire you at: House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog 
Happy Crafting! :)
America

13 comments

  1. Hi Hun
    awww how sweet does she look, gorgeous card, awesome colouring, luv all the glitter & bling, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer creation GF love love love that colour combo..
    stunning bling & sparkle eye popping..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card :-) ,, she is just a perfect image for the theme and all the bling is fantastic !! she was made to shine and she is positively glittering here :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH girl!! Talk about the bling bling!!! I can see all of the shine, glitter and bling details you've added!! So many eye popping features on your card hun!!

    Great challenge and love your take on it too!! Sounds like fun to me!! :) BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there GF! Long time no talk. :) (i know, i know, i know - totally my fault!) Had to stop by to tell you how AWESOME your card is -- that is one of my all-time favorite stamps, and you really did her proud! And, what a fun challenge this was! I could have spent hours (If I had a few extra!) working on this one. You ROCK! How's hubby?? is he back where he belongs? I hope so!!! big hugz, me

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is the perfect bunny for this challenge with her sassy attitude. Love how you blinged her up and that matching sparkly bow is to die for! The stick pin is so pretty. Loved this challenge!

    Hugs
    Sue Drees

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well lucky for me your first card didn't work out...cause THAT is the image I used...and I'm sure you would have put my card to shame! LOL!!!! ;) The Happy Hopper Bunny is PERFECT! LOVE IT! Thanks for all the wonderful Jewels and the challenge. You da'bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello you!! Love your fantabulous card, beautiful colours, colouring and too much bling? - NEVER - I love all the shine and sparkling!! I'd love to have seen what you would have created with the other image!!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya! For some reason I can't see your top 2 piccies - I'm so disappointed cos the third one is gorgeous!!! So sparkley :-) Thankyou for Stamping Something for Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx (Just remember to mention us in your post so you're eligible for our prize!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi America! Your sponsor card is simply wonderful. What a fun image and your coloring is top notch!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow...Gorgeous card!!! I just love those sweet mouses.. I really appreciates your creative work.
    I love those pearl jewels and those sparkles.. Thanks for this cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing content!
    Thank you for this share!
    [url=http://www.tlsubmit.com/]seo[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  13. America, you are the best at bling and embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.