Just Because, Dies R Us, DT Project


Hello! I'm back to share another exciting DT project for the Dies R Us Inspirational Blog.  

Here it is again in different lighting and background. This really shows off the dies detailing especially in this mirrored cardstock!
This beautiful "Claire" cutting die is great for the shape of a card base. Look at all the delicate detailing in this gorgeous cutting-die by Sue Wilson.
To create the flowers, I first cut these out of the CE Sky Blue Cardstock, then the CE Mirrored Cardstock. I bent each petal by rolling it and pressing it with my fingers over and around my stylus tool. These flowers were adhered with 3d glue dots for added dimension. They are layered one over another, (alternating the open and striped) in gold and in blue cardstock as seen on the flowers here.

The sentiment is multi-layered with 2 gold cuts, 2 sky blue cuts and one white die-cut. Doing this gives the sentiment great dimension and helps your sentiment stand out better - esepcially against a busy backbround.
DRU PRODUCTS USED:
 


These adorable Mini-Sentiments are just the perfect size for all your card needs!


Other Products Used;
Creative Expressions White Coconut and Sky Blue Cardstock
Gold Brads (used as centers of each flower and center of medallion)
Creative Expressions Mirrored Cardstock,  (Used throughout design)
Vellum (placed behind center panel)
Creative Expressions, Golden Sand Kiss - Glitter Kiss
 **********************************************************************

For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below;




*******************************************************************
ARE YOU a  Sue Wilson FAN?
Check us out on Facebook. We have a fantastic inspiring group where SW fans like you interact, share ideas, tips, tricks, tutorials, and fabulous makes using Sue's wonderful products! Click here to go directly to Facebook and join us there!
*********************************************************************


Thanks for stopping by today!  I so appreciate your time and hope to have inspired your creativity!

I 💗 hearing from you! 
America


To see more of my Sue Wilson creations, come follow me on these social media channels: 
Subscribe to my Cards by America Blog
Find me on Instagram @CardsbyAmerica 
Cards by America via Pinterest 
Sue Wilson FANS Community Group on Facebook

1 comment

  1. Amazing card! Claire is one of my Sue's favourite die, it's just in my Santa's wishlist LOL :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.