Bags & Boxes is the HM&F DT challenge this week!

For Challenge #31, we were to create a bag or a box using this week's SPONSOR; The Cutting Cafe's templates & images. WOW, this company really has a great variety of Template files & Printable images to download, print and use. Go check them out here: http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/

Ya know, Ive never made a box before now...... and Im so glad I finally did because this was just waaaayyy tooo fun!!! Here are my 2 projects;

I followed the candy box template from The Cutting Cafe' and created a larger size wihout the window for mine. The stamps used here are by Stampabilities-House Mouse Designs. The main image is a stamp called: "Eggcellant", featuring Hop-it, Bumble & itty-bit, #HMVR1007, that's colored in with Marvy LePlume Markers.

I also decorated a bag that was super simple.


This is just a plain Paper Kraft Bag from Michael's that I decorated with House Mouse Designer Wrapping Paper. Yeap, there's HM wrapping papers out there folks! I found out when I saw this lonely one listed on eBay. So I didnt do much here, except for the added Bazzill Textued Cardstock Matting, Scalloped Circle & Edges, Punched corners, Stickles added to images, Ribbon and a printed circle sentiment from The Cutting Cafe'.

Thanks for looking! America

P.S Want a FREE Spellbinder? Look below!

14 comments

  1. What awesome projects! Love the fun papers on the box, and that picket fence punch! Wrapping paper on the second? What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both projects, so fun, have a great week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Oh America these are both OUTSTANDING!!! Love love love the bag and your ribbon and tag. So cool! You really out did yourself on this one! WHohooo.. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! These are so so sweet!! I love these projects!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, America...you have once again left me with my jaw on the floor and drool everywhere!!! Hahaha!!! Both of your projects are GORGEOUS!!!! I love all the wonderful details!!!Wanna come over so I cn pick that creative genius brain of yours? Absolutely awesome and adorable!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute box you made! Love the nice dp you used and that image is so sweet!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun. I love the box. I really think the image is adorable. Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, this is so cute! that little green glittery guy is my fav! this really made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both your box and your bag -- in fact, I love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creations - I love those cute Easter bunnies, and what gorgeous colours and papers.
    As for the bag - I'm speechless (well as speechless as I ever get)
    you might not have done much - but what you did do has created a bag that looks so luxurious you could give it me with nothing in it & I would be 'over the moon'
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo cute! Love that big layered bow on the bag, and all those dew drops on the box are just perfect with that polka dot paper! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your HM projects are great! That box is adorable! It's so colorful. Great job on both.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved these so much! Especially the box! You always do such wonderful stuff! I just love seeing everything you've done! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.