Hello again Friends. It's time for a new challenge over at House-Mouse & Friend MC!
It's our awesome Teamie Tracy Thompson's turn to host and she wants you to make Friends with projects of *** FRIENDSHIP ***
Here is my take with a card for a dear Friend:
|Stamps: Stampa Rosa, House-Mouse Designs, Hummingbird Express, #43-I, featuring Mudpie & SU Miniature Sayings|
|Paper: Coredinations CS, Bazzill textured CS, Cream CS|
|Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Blues, Studio G (Oranges), COPICS|
|Accessories: Spellbinders Dies & EF, Corner Punch, Satin Ribbon, Pearls (colored with copics to match design), Glittered Prima Flower, Ranger Stickles, MS Glitters|
|Techniques: Dry Embossing, Sponging, Paper Tole|
*** We are proudly Sponsored by ***
One Lucky winner will receive a $10 voucher to spend
One Lucky Winner will get a $10 voucher to spend at DDD Shop!
A huge THANK YOU to our Sponsors for your generosity and amazing prizes! :)
I do hope you will join the FUN and play along with our Team at House-Mouse & Friends MC. If you upload projects for this challenge to any online galleries, please reference this challenge Mousey Code; HMFMC128 to help us find your work more easily. Dont forget to Check out the amazing Designs by the rest of my fabulous HMF Teamies HERE:
Cant wait to see your beautiful FRIENDLY takes...
I would like to also enter this card into the following challenges:
- Allsorts - Layers
- Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
- Forever friends - Ribbon
- Inspire Me Fridays: Always anything Goes
- Ladybug Crafts - Anything goes
- Love to Create - Ribbon or Twine
- Natalie and Amy's - Anything goes
- Papertake Weekly - Things that make you go "Awww..."
- Shelly's Images - Anything goes
- The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes
- Totally Stampalicious - Ribbon
- Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
- Unique Crafter's - Anything goes
- Stamp and Create - Anything Goes