Winter Wishes Cards

Hello! I hope you’re having a great week!  Here’s my first post of Holiday Cards using this year’s Creative Expressions Festive Collection Cutting Dies by SUe Wilson 
 
CARD RECIPE
   I went for a simpler design with a Warm Winter Wishes... 
I’ve used SW’s 2019 Festive Collection 
Stardust Background
Winter Wishes 
Stacked Noel Layering Die (for the Snowflake) Evergreen Branches (behind bow)
Also, SW’s Expressions Alphabet Grid (for a window-like panel).
Papers are; CE Silver Mirrored Card, Acetate and heavy White CS 
Accessories are; ribbon, silver lined pearl brad and flat-back pearls.
*********************************************************************

CARD RECIPE
Here’s the second Winter Wishes Card that Uses SW’s 2019 Festive Collection Noble Expressions Winter Wishes and SW’s Looped Snowflake Frame Die Set.   Only accessory here are the silver fist about gens. Papers are black and white heavy Cardstock, CE Silver Mirrored Card.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I so appreciate your time and hope to have inspired your creativity!

I 💗 hearing from you! 
America


To see more of my Sue Wilson creations, come follow me on these social media channels: 
Subscribe to my Cards by America Blog
Find me on Instagram @CardsbyAmerica 
Cards by America via Pinterest 
Sue Wilson FANS Community Group on Facebook

2 comments

  1. Both are lovely. My favorite is the 2nd one.[Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi america
    These are gorgeous, beautiful designs.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.