Herringbone Cutting Die for Backgrounds

Feminine Thinking of you...
Card Recipe: 
 A Colorful Thinking of You, using CE’s fabulous Opal Polishes.
SW Products; Mini Expressions Thinking of You Die 
Background Collection Herringbone Die
Noble Collection  Double Stitched Squares
Finishing Touches Petite Forget Me Nots 
Finishing Touches Orange Blossoms Complete Petals & Open Petals. 
CE Opal Polishes; Blushed Pea h, Blue Parakeet, Lavender Blue, Pink Thistle, Green Lemon & Golden Flamingo..  
CE Coconut White Foundation Card 
Fatback pearls

Masculine Thinking of You...
Card Recipe: Thinking of you.... 
uses; SW’s Background Coll Herringbone Die, the 
Mini-Expressions Thinking of You Sentiment Die,  Noble Coll Dbl Stitched Circles, Shadowbox Coll  Stitched Lattice Franes Die sets
I’ve used the SW Herringbone Die to make a die cut  stencil that I then used for creating the polished background by sponging Tantalizing Teal Lustre Polish over stencil. I polished another full sheet with same Lustre Polish to die-cut the sentiment & circles to match  Papers are Vellum & CE’s Coconut White Foundation Card.  Only other product used here was silver half pearls.

Dad, You are the Best! 
Card Recipe
A Happy Father’s Day to all! Here is a fun masculine card to help celebrate Dads today!! 
I’ve Created this with cut-up designer filing folder paper and gold mirrored card. Uses the following Sue Wilson cutting dies; Necessities Pressed Short & Background Herringbone sets.



Thanks for stopping by today! 
 I hope to have inspired your creativity and that you are feeling happy 
I 💗 hearing from you! 
America

To see more of my Amazing Paper Grace creations, follow me on these social media channels: 
Subscribe to my Cards by America Blog
Find me on Instagram @CardsbyAmerica 
Cards by America via Pinterest 
Sue Wilson FANS Community Group on Facebook 

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.