I will never forget your kindness, shaped card

Hello and welcome back!  I hope you are doing well.
I've created this shaped card with heavy cardstock and Amazing Paper Grace s new Elegant Twist Circles cutting die-set by Becca Feeken for Spellbinders.  I've chosen to pair this die with the Graceful Doily and the Borders and Sentiments Glimmer Hot-foiled sentiment plates.
The flowers were created with the smallest pattern circle die from this set. I simply die-cut the flowers from gold, handmade papers and the same cardstock, then spritzed the cuts with water and shaped. Once these had dried, I crunched each flower layer with my fingers to shape further. I then adhered the layers Card is topped each with pearls in the centers.  A satin ribbon bow finishes off the card.

That's it! Hope I've inspired your creativity and that you'll give these a try.
*****************************************************************

I'd like to also enter this card into the following challenges:
A Place To Start - Create a Shaped Card
Cutie Pie Challenge-  Layer It Up
The Paper Girls - Circles
Use Your Stuff - It's a Girl Thing
The Corrosive Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar  - Flowers
Southern Girls - Anything Goes

*****************************************************************



Thanks for stopping by today!   
I hope to have inspired your creativity and that you are feeling happy ...
I 💗 hearing from you! 
America

To see more of my Amazing Paper Grace creations, follow me on these social media channels: 
Subscribe to my Cards by America Blog
                                                    Find me on Instagram @CardsbyAmerica 
Cards by America via Pinterest  
Cards by America at the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Encouragement Community on Facebook 
 

5 comments

  1. Stunning as always and I do love your new blog look.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, great use of your gorgeous die cuts- love those lacy flowers! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The die cut is awesome and you have given it a perfect presentation. Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You have been chosen as a Rising Star for the period of June 15 - 20, 2020. Thanks for accepting the challenge at A Place To Start! We appreciate your support!

    THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM
    A PLACE TO START

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sir/Madam,

    Instant Personal Loans – There are times when you might need money urgently at a very short notice but are running out of cash. You may wonder as to which lender might sanction a loan at such an occasion! Much to your surprise, you can avail instant personal loans immediately. They are processed very fast, say within 24 hours. You can use these loans for any personal need of yours. You also have the choice to apply for this loan online. Yes, within the comfort of your home, you can apply for this loan and save yourself of all the hassles which you might have to go through otherwise contact us now: email: apply@ronniefinance.ltd ronniefinancehome247@gmail.com

    Ronnie Finance Ltd
    Whats-App on +91 93118 56893
    http://ronniefinance.ltd/fastloan
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.